Here are 5 reasons cannabis is great for women’s health:
- Provides PMS Relief: Cannabis is a holistic cure for menstrual cramp relief. Medical Marijuana cites studies that show cannabis to “lower pain levels that had otherwise proven refractory to traditional treatments.”
- Manage Depression and Anxiety: Cannabis that is ingested in a controlled manner has been proven to help women. A new study at Vanderbilt University has found that cannabis “could have broad implications for the potential treatment and prevention of mood and anxiety disorders.”
- Relief for Chronic Illness and Pain: Cannabis helps reduce symptoms that are commonly associated with chronic illness, disease and physical suffering. These symptoms include: lack of appetite, headaches, nausea, severe pain, tremors, and body aches.
- A Natural Sleep Aid: Cannabis is a healthier alternative to over-the-counter and prescribed sleep aids. Not only does it help the user achieve rest, but there is also no chance of accidentally overdosing.
- Source For Better Skin and Hair: The Huffington Post finds, “There is clinical research that cannabinoids have anti-aging—antioxidant-properties. Cannabinoids are responsible for lipid production and, therefore, for regulating conditions such as dry skin or acne.”